- Aletha Health’s Hip Hook
Feeling achy from sitting at a desk all day or amping up your spring fitness goals? Does it seem like no amount of stretching seems to help that annoying pain in your back, hips, or knees? Aletha Health’s Hip Hook is the world’s first tool designed to specifically release tension in the muscles that can cause those pains! Just a few minutes a day with the Hip Hook can provide long-term pain relief to the lower back, hips, tailbone, knees, and feet.
- Designed by a physical therapist
- Quickly reduces pain and strain in the legs, hips, and lower back.
- Eliminates tightness at the core of the hip flexor.
- Conquers pain caused by hours of desk-sitting, traveling, or working from your couch (yes, we see you).
- The world’s first tool designed to specifically release tension in the iliacus muscle.
- Easy, at-home use
- Stand against a wall or lay on the floor, roll over, and apply body weight to the magic tip to immediately release tension and reduce pain
To purchase, visit: alethahealth.com
- PATH Water
For all your health and wellness goals, it’s important to stay hydrated! PATH is an innovative water bottle company that lets you say no to single-use plastic without giving up your grab-and-go stash with PATH’s refillable bottled water. Just like a flat of plastic water bottles, PATH bottles can be kept stocked in the pantry, office or car for sharing with friends or picking up the slack when you forget your regular bottle. And they are refillable and/or recyclable! Never spend money on an expensive water bottle again! PATH makes it easy to stay hydrated AND eco-friendly!
- Super convenient for busy people always on the go
- Infinitely refillable
- Made from sleek and lightweight aluminum that is 100% recyclable
- Features industry leading thicker walls for strength and durability
- Built with a wide mouth opening for easy refilling
- BPA Free & Made in the USA
- Available in 3 thirst quenching options:
- Still – pure reverse osmosis filtered water
- Sparkling – delicately carbonated with added electrolytes
- Alkaline – pH of 9.5+ with specialty electrolytes
Price: Individual 20oz and 25oz bottles are all under $3. Starting at $19.99 for a 9 pack
To purchase, visit: www.drinkpath.com
- DNA Vibe
Get a handle on your daily aches and pains with DNA Vibe’s revolutionary Jazz Band – the first affordable direct to consumer device to harness intelligent light therapy for pain relief. Utilized by professional athletes and research hospitals for over 50 years, light therapy is an FDA-approved treatment that uses safe levels of red light, near infrared light, and magnetic signals for relieving muscle and joint discomfort, improving circulation, and promoting muscle relaxation.
- Improves blood flow and oxygenation to the area
- Reduces inflammation to relieve pain and pressure
- Enhances cellular energy to accelerate recovery
- Can be used on ankles, knees, elbows, wrists, shoulders, necks, backs, and more!
- Flexible design keeps the light where it’s needed most
- Uses four modes: red light, near-infrared, magnetic, and micro-vibration
- Ships FREE within the US
To purchase, visit: www.dnavibe.com
- Buddha Board
Looking for something that will help relax your busy mind and give you a creative break? Check out Buddha Board! This is a screen-free way to be creative and cultivate a healthy state of mindfulness. The Buddha Board is a blank slate where you simply dip your brush in water and create.
- Designed with a sleek, modern aesthetic
- Quick to set up
- Creating is truly MESS FREE
- No ink, paint, or chemicals
- Encourages mindfulness
- Doesn’t add to your digital footprint
- Taps into your creative side
- Fun for all ages
- Helps kids explore the creative process judgement free
- Perfect for relieving stress at home, in the office, or when traveling
To purchase, visit: Buddhaboard.com
Looking for a fun and unique way to get your fitness in? Check out Stealth — an amazing fitness tool that turns your body into a game control while you plank. Stealth allows you to work 29 muscle groups while playing video games. Yes – you get to play video games AND work out at the same time!
- Connect and compete with friends, family and over 350,000+ Stealth users around the world!
- Pairs fitness with strategically designed video games you can play on your phone
- Uses your body as the game controller while you exercise and compete for high scores
- Full body workout, including abs, glutes, legs, arms, shoulders, and more
- Provides an effective workout in as little as 3 minutes
- Stealth App is FREE to track your progress, measure your results on the worldwide leaderboard, and compete in public or private challenges
- Access to the private StealthNation facebook group with 65K+ Stealth users, fitness experts and coaches at www.StealthNation.com
To purchase, visit: www.trystealth.com