It’s time to take care of Mother Earth! Everything Branding’s Kelly (#wheresEverythingKelly) talks eco-friendly must-have’s with NBC Bakersfield! Products include:
If you’re always on the go and love the convenience of plastic water bottles but are looking for a solution to reduce waste, then check out PATH! An innovative, environmentally-friendly water bottle where you won’t have to give up your grab-and-go stash due to their refillable bottled water. Choose from 9 bottles or 18 and stay hydrated throughout your day! PATH bottles can be kept stocked in the pantry, office or car for sharing with friends or picking up the slack when you forget your regular bottle. This Earth Day, break the use of single use water bottles with PATH!
- Super convenient for busy people always on the go
- Infinitely refillable
- Made from sleek and lightweight aluminum that is 100% recyclable
- Features industry leading thicker walls for strength and durability
- Built with a wide mouth opening for easy refilling
- BPA Free & Made in the USA
- Available in 3 thirst quenching options:
- Still – pure reverse osmosis filtered water
- Sparkling – delicately carbonated with added electrolytes
- Alkaline – pH of 9.5+ with specialty electrolytes
Price: Individual 20oz and 25oz bottles are all under $3. Starting at $19.99 for a 9 pack
To purchase: www.drinkpath.com
If you love eco-friendly products and also have a four legged friend, then you have to check out Bark Potty! From its naturally enticing scent to its easy-on-the-eyes design, this eco-friendly product offers dogs the perfect spot to “go” in apartments, boats, hotels, and more. Simply set it up in a discreet spot and they’ll follow their nose! Just like at the park, its proprietary bark is the scent they know and love, drawing them over to do their business. And for the owner’s benefit, the bark is antimicrobial, attacks odors, and absorbs liquids so it can last for weeks without smelling or needing to be changed.
- The bark is an upcycled material that would usually be thrown away
- The cardboard shell is FSC certified
- Every Bark Potty includes a roll of compostable poop bags
- The cardboard shell is recyclable and the inner tray and netting are recyclables based on municipality.
- You can order in packs of 3 to save on shipping cost and fuel
- They donate 1% of their sales to One Tree Planted through their partnership with 1% for the Planet
- The bark is naturally pest resistant and antimicrobial which breaks down smells and lets Bark Potty last much longer than pee pads and grass
- Available on barkpotty.com or Amazon
To purchase: barkpotty.com
Looking for a peaceful, screen-free break? Check out this eco-friendly product – Buddha Board! Simply ‘paint’ on the surface with water and your creation will come to life in bold design. Then, as the water slowly evaporates, your art will magically disappear leaving you with a clean slate and a clear mind, ready to create a whole new masterpiece. Buddha Board is environmentally friendly as it only uses water – no ink, no paint, no chemicals – and it will last for years with proper care.
- Designed with a sleek, modern aesthetic
- No ink, paint, or chemicals
- Encourages mindfulness and taps into your creative side
- Doesn’t add to your digital footprint
- Quick to set up and mess free
- Fun for all ages and helps kids explore the creative process judgement free
- Perfect for relieving stress at home, in the office, or when traveling
Ready for some laughs? Check out the fun candles by Malicious Women Candle Co.! Beautifully scented and earth-friendly, Malicious Women Candle Co.’s handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. Plus, the vintage apothecary-style jars they come in can be used as home decor once the candle fully burns or can be recycled!
- Pick from over 150 candles with different themes
- Tons of mom themed candles which make this a great gift
- Ethically made candles
- Women owned business
- A portion of the proceeds from every item sold goes toward supporting suicide prevention and programs helping those affected by suicide
To purchase: maliciouswomenco.com
This clean and free of harmful ingredients hair care product is the beauty product to check out this Earth Day! Created out of selfless love and a desire to genuinely help others, Uniqurl formulas are focused on creating simplicity in the hair care routine with multi-use products that do more than 1 job at a time. They are made with only top quality, 100% vegan ingredients so not only are they eco-friendly, but detangle and avoid breakage.
- Created out of selfless love and a desire to genuinely help others
- Uniqurl formulas are clean and free of harmful ingredients
- All Uniqurl formulas are focused on creating simplicity in the hair care routine with multi-use products that do more than 1 job at a time.
- Using only top quality, 100% vegan ingredients for naturally kinky hair
Price: Starting at $16
To purchase: uniqurl.com and available in select Sally locations and at sallbeauty.com